Is an ongoing partnership with Parsons Capital Management right for you?
As a concerned investor, you may have given serious thought to questions like:
- How can I spend less time worrying about my assets?
- Where should I turn if I’m not comfortable managing my assets on my own?
- Will I have enough money to retire comfortably?
- What are the right steps to take as I prepare to retire?
- How can I make withdrawals from my portfolio tax efficiently?
- How do I provide for my family and future generations?
If you have investable assets of $250,000 or more, Parsons Capital Management could be what you’re looking for. You’ll receive ongoing attention from a dedicated financial advisor who understands you and your financial needs and will give your portfolio the care it deserves.
- Partner with you to build a customized investment program for any life stage.
- Focus on disciplined portfolio management, rather than market noise, to help keep your investments on track.
- Create a tax-efficient asset withdrawal strategy to help meet your living expenses and achieve your financial goals.
- Provide resources to address more complex financial planning issues, such as retirement planning, tax efficiency, college planning, estate planning,
- Connect with you regularly through personal contact, including videoconferencing and in-depth quarterly performance reviews.
Keep in mind that while we manage and monitor your portfolio, you can stay as involved as you want to be in each critical investment decision.