How We Do Things
A Privately Owned Wealth Management Firm
At Parsons Capital Management, LLC, It’s All About You
As a private advisory firm, we offer you service that is personal and exclusive. We aspire to have only a limited number of clients, but provide personal service to every one of them. We honor our relationship with you by providing customer service and attention you will not find elsewhere.
- We take the time to understand your goals in life and how you feel about your money.
- We can advise you on all your financial affairs—investing, retirement, estate planning, insurance, and other issues—or design a plan to address a single aspect of your finances.
- Your financial plan shows you what you need to do to fund your goals in life.
- Your portfolio is tailored to your goals and your ability to withstand market losses.
- Investments are monitored and you receive regular performance reports.
- You will understand everything we do for you—your investments, fees, and financial plan.
- As a fee-only advisory firm, our advice is not influenced by commissions or a corporate parent, so we are free to choose the right solutions for you.
Our Investment Philosophy
Consistency, Commitment, And Research
At Parsons Capital Management, LLC, we are committed to providing you with a disciplined approach to asset management, supporting you with the structure needed to succeed. You can count on us to focus on the long term. Chasing returns is a formula for failure. With a clinical approach, the daily ups and downs of the markets are less likely to disturb you, much less influence your portfolio decisions.
A diversified portfolio: The highly customized portfolio that we build for you will be designed using our own research and analytics. Your portfolio will be diversified across a broad spectrum of low-cost investments that may include mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) depending on your personal goals.
We track the progress of your portfolio’s performance toward reaching your investment goals, periodically rebalancing. You can trust us to monitor the markets daily and analyze how developments are affecting your portfolio.
A Process For Achieving Your Goals
You’ll Benefit From A Proven Process
PCM provides you a structure toward achieving financial success by establishing a process that we are committed to following through with you on:
- At our initial meeting, we get to know you and understand your concerns, and we collect data about your financial resources. We drill down into great detail and ensure we understand your situation.
- Solutions, financial plans and recommendations are presented at second meeting.
- Depending on your needs, we meet with you quarterly or annually to keep you on track
Managing Your Cash Flow
Make Sure The Money Is There When You Need It
One of the biggest challenges in retirement is managing your cash flow. We will help you:
- Identify all of your predictable income sources, including your pension, Social Security, or annuities.
- Factor in outside revenue sources, including retirement savings or potential income.
- Add up your known liabilities, such as a mortgage or any other loans, and expenses.
- Chart your short- and long-term cash flow needs.
- Project spending patterns and align them with expected income and portfolio withdrawals.
A Relationship You’ll Value
We’re Always Here For You
Hiring a firm to manage your money is one of the most important financial decisions you can make. At PCM, we understand the sensitive nature of the service we provide you
- Honesty and integrity are ingrained in our culture.
- Our staff is trained to provide prompt, courteous responses.
- Accuracy is demanded and our advice is always thoughtful and double-checked.
- When you need us, we will be there for you.