Fee Only Firm
Parsons Capital Management, LLC is a fee only financial planning firm. With this approach, we are not in a position of a conflict of interest that might occur if our compensation was based on trading commissions. Rather, our compensation is based on the bottom line value of your assets under management. There is no incentive for us to trade your accounts unnecessarily, and you can be confident that your financial goals and objectives—not commissions—drive our investment recommendations. We receive no incentives, monetary or otherwise, from the companies we work with that would influence our decisions about investment recommendations for our clients. We are compensated only by our clients.
• We are an independent, privately owned firm with deep roots in the community.
• We do not have a marketing budget, but instead rely on referrals from our clients to grow our business, so we are directly motivated to please every client we serve.
• As a fee-only independent advisory firm, we choose investments that are best for you—unbiased by commissions or sales quotas that could be imposed by a corporate parent.
• Our entire focus is on developing and managing a comprehensive financial strategy that meets your unique needs and we have no hidden agenda.
• You receive personal attention and competent advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and a team of assistants who come to know you.
Fees generally range from 0.25% to 1.0% annually for asset management with one-fourth of the billing performed quarterly. Fees for our services may be tax deductible, and you should consult your tax advisor.
Fees for financial planning services are billed on an hourly basis, but these fees may be waived if the client elects to use our asset management services. Our first consultation is complimentary.
As an investor, you can go anywhere for financial advice. Wall Street brokerage firms, giant insurance companies, and online discount brokers are vying for your business. But what type of firm should you trust? At Parsons Capital Management, we believe our business model is aligned with pursuing solutions that are in your best interest and present a superior opportunity for you.