Strategies Just For You
A strategy created just for you
We recognize that when it comes to managing your assets, one strategy doesn’t fit all, and the approach we take with you depends on where you are in your financial life.
Still building your portfolio?
How can I invest wisely for several goals, like retirement and college?
I want my decisions to be the best for my investments in the long run.
- Help you prioritize your goals.
- Recommend appropriate types of accounts (such as an IRA or a 529 college plan)
- Establish a diversified asset allocation that fits your situation.
- Apply Parsons Capital Management’s principles to construct a strategy that mitigates costly mistakes such as overlapping of holdings, market-timing, and chasing returns.
Retiring within five to ten years?
- How can I stay on track to retire if I still have major expenses like college and a mortgage?
- I want my retirement assets in a trusted place that I can get to easily, if needed.
- Analyze your investment and projected spending to help you plan a suitable strategy for both your short- and long- term goals.
- Help you consolidate your assets at Parsons Capital Management – a company now for stability and integrity—to give you one clear financial picture.
- Design a plan for withdrawing assets tax efficiently.
Living in retirement?
- How can I preserve my investments and maintain my standard of living?
- I need to create an appropriate retirement withdrawal strategy.
- Establish an asset allocation and diversify your portfolio to help your assets grow and last throughout retirement.
- Help set up a withdrawal plan to meet your needs in retirement.
- Help you determine how much you can safely withdraw from your portfolio annually.
- Identify the accounts to withdraw from, based on a tax-efficient and risk-management perspective.
I feel that I don’t have the time or ability to keep track of all my accounts.
- Monitor your portfolio and see that your assets are working toward your goals, and make your outside accounts a part of your overall plan.
How can I reduce the effects of taxes and expenses on my returns?
- Create a portfolio of low-cost, tax-efficient mutual funds that’s designed for the long term.
I want to develop a withdrawal strategy so I’ll be prepared for retirement.
- Manage and readjust your portfolio as you near retirement.
- Assist you in the transition from accumulating assets to withdrawing tax efficiently from them.
How do I know the best time to start taking Social Security?
- Identify pertinent factors, such as your health history, family longevity, and your plans for working in retirement.
- Evaluate strategies that may be appropriate for you.
I want to provide for my heirs without causing too much loss to taxes.
- Set up a complimentary consultation with an estate planning and trust professional to discuss you estate plan.
- Collaborate with your attorney and other advisors to develop an estate plan that can achieve you goals.